Many employers don’t realize the extent of their legal responsibilities in offering a retirement plan to their employees. Or, they might assume that their recordkeeper or third-party administrator is covering all of the requirements. Our retirement plan consulting group can help ease the many ongoing burdens of fiduciary responsibilities and help your employees achieve their retirement goals through our proprietary process. Here are a few ways we help you:
- Ongoing collaboration with your recordkeeper, TPA, payroll provider, and auditor
- Assistance with Investment Policy Statement design and Investment Committee formation (if required)
- 3(21) and 3(38) Investment Management services
- Quarterly customized employee education sessions
- Fiduciary compliant periodic plan benchmarking of fees, service providers, and technology
- Transparent fee-based pricing with no commissions or revenue sharing
Connect with us today to learn more about how we can serve as a trusted partner for your company’s retirement plan and help elevate you to a higher fiduciary standard.